Dec 8, 2009

RSS Feed

Ok guys, we shall begin this blog with an important tips. :)
in order to facilitate the admins inform / update every TESLian on the news made in this blog, we use the RSS feed system made this thing possible.


1. locate the RSS feed box on Right hand Corner of this blog.


2. select 'POST' if you only want update on the blog post. However, if only you want update on the blog post and the comment, you shall choose on "COMMENT ". Then pick any search engine web page that you wish to display the update about the blog. As for my suggestion, Yahoo and Google should be the best option.Thus, click on any once of the icon. Example, 'my yahoo' or 'my google'.


3. if you picked on 'my yahoo', yahoo will pop put a box. then click on "KEEP IT'. update box shall stay in the your yahoo page from that onwards.

4. yahoo preview



5. and last but not least, set "MY YAHOO" or "MY GOOGLE " as your Internet Explorer / Firefox homepage. to do so, click on 'TOOLS' at the menu bar, then pick 'OPTION'. Fill in the homepage address, http://my.yahoo.com in the HOMEPAGE text box. this is important so that everytime you open up the internet browser, you shall look on the update made in the browser homepade. :)


Goodluck guys. if you guys unable to complete this / have anything to ask, do leave a massage. i will try my best to lend my hand to help.

Luke K.

No comments: